Deforestation - Organic Cotton T-Shirt
Did you know that in 100 years it is estimated that there will be no rainforests?
Our ‘deforestation’ tee provides a subtle reminder that our consumption habits can have a negative impact elsewhere. As a brand we try to do our bit by providing financial support to amazing environmental organisations, such as The Rainforest Alliance, by donating 50p for every tee sold.
Just a few reasons why you’ll feel great in your new Heiko tee…
- Organic cotton is super soft and breathable
- It’s far better for the environment and uses up to 90% less water than regular cotton
- We print everything to order to minimise waste
- We only use environmentally-friendly, water-based inks
How are our products ethical?
We passionately believe that clothes should not cause harm to the environment or the people who are making them. This is why all of our T-shirts are vegan and sourced from a Fair Wear certified supplier who is committed to ensuring workers are fairly paid and their rights are protected.
We also donate 50p of every sale to a selected environmental or animal welfare charity.
This tee is made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
Postage and returns
It goes without saying that all packaging is 100% recyclable/biodegradable.
- UK postage time: 2-3 working days.
- International postage time: international shipping times will vary but will typically take 5 days to 2 weeks.
For more information on delivery and returns please check our 'FAQs' page here.