Virgo Tote Bag
Virgo, known as the goddess of the seasons in Greek mythology, is beautifully depicted in this unique design. Virgo's status as the 'Harvest Goddess' in ancient Greek and Roman times is reflected by the pomegranate fruit and flowers in her hair.
This tote was designed by Eliza Mackay, a London based artist who's worked with us from the very start and is the sole designer behind our Zodiac collection. Go check out her instagram (@elizamackay) for more of her amazing artwork!!
Say no to plastic bags and yes to sustainably-sourced organic cotton tote bags! Look good whilst doing good with this gorgeous reusable shopper.
We donate 50p of every sale to a selected environmental or animal welfare charity.
Check out our ‘About Us’ page to find out more!
- 100% organic certified cotton tote bag
- Professionally printed using environmentally-friendly dyes
- Ethically-sourced, Fairtrade product
- Size: 5oz | 37 x 42cm (14.5" x 16.5")
Postage and returns
It goes without saying that all packaging is 100% recyclable/biodegradable.
- UK postage: all UK orders are shipped first class via Royal Mail the next working day. This means that your tee should arrive within 2-3 working days after ordering.
- International postage: international postage will vary depending on geographical location but will typically take between 5 days to 2 weeks.
We are confident that you will love your new tote bag but if do wish to return this item we are able to accept returns within 14 days as long as the item is in perfect condition.
For more information on delivery and returns please check our 'FAQ' page.